25 May 2016
TELANGANA STATE POWER GENERATION CORPORATION LIMITED
Notification No.03 /CGM(Adm,IS & ERP)/Dt:23.05.2016
DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CHEMIST
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) is one of the pivotal organizations of Telangana State, engaged in the generation of power with an installed capacity of 5045.6 MW. It has also taken-up vast expansion of existing Power Generating Stations and also undertaken new Power Projects to supply quality and quantity power at an affordable cost, invites applications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of “ Chemist”
1. Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates in the proforma Application made available on TSGENCO WEBSITE www.tsgenco.co.in and http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in to the post of Chemist.
i) Submission of On-line Applications from date: 30.05.2016.
ii) Last date of submission of On-line Applications date: 25.06.2016 @13.00 hrs .
iii) Hall-tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
2. The examination is scheduled to be held on 10.07.2016.
3. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply On-line by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
4. (The details of vacancies .,Zone wise, Community wise and gender wise (General/ Women) may be seen at ANNEXURE-I.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The numbers of vacancies are subject to variation based on the necessity and shall be filled-up as per the Rules & Regulations in vogue, duly following the Rule of Reservation.
4. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must possess the qualifications, from a recognized University established or incorporated under a State Act or Central Act, as detailed below or equivalent thereto as specified in the relevant Service Rules, intended by TSGENCO as on the date of Notification.
M.Sc First class with Chemistry or Environmental Sciences preceded by B.Sc with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized university.
More Info : http://tsgenco.telangana.gov.in/files/172.pdf