TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NO. 04/2016
AGRICULTURE EXTENSION OFFICER GRADE-II IN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL SUBORDINATE SERVICE
PARA – I:
1) Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana.
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 04/05/2016
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 19/05/2016
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
2) The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 04/06/2016. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
3) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
Post Code Name of the Post No. of Vacancies Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max. Scale of Pay Rs.
1 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II – 1000 Posts
22,460 - 66,330/-
(The Details of Vacancies department wise i.e., Community, District Wise and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.)
The number of vacancies are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
4) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
Post Code Name of the Post Educational Qualifications
1 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
1) Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR
2) Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. OR
3) Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).