Venue: CIFT, Matsyapuri P.O., Cochin Date of interview: 24.06.2016
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the position of Jr. Research Fellow (2 Nos.) and Technical Assistant (1 No.) on contractual basis to work in the project “Evaluating Costs and Benefits of Prophylactic Health products and Novel Alternatives on small holder Aquaculture Farmers in Asia and Africa (IMAQulate) ” funded by Department of Bio-technology, New Delhi. The period of project will be 3 years / co-terminus with the scheme.
Senior Research Fellow - 1 Post
1. Jr. Research Fellow -2 posts
Fellowship : Rs.25000/- p.m + 20% HRA
Qualification : 1st class M.Sc/M.Tech/MFSc/Bio-technology/ Microbiology.
(Candidates should have Post graduate degree with NET qualification or graduate degree in professional Course with NET qualification or Post graduate degree in Professional Course)
Desirable : Prior experience in molecular techniques and handling of microbial cultures.
Nature of work : Work involves field trips to aquaculture farms throughout India, microbiological analysis of probiotics and determination of micrbiome of fish.
Recruitments are in accordance with DST Guidelines dated 21.10.2014.
2. Technical Assistant – 1 post
Consolidated Amount per month : Rs.12000/-
Qualification : Masters degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology with skill in Bioinformatics
Desirable : Prior experience of microbiological techniques.
Terms & Conditions:
- Above position is purely temporary & time bound and may be terminated by the Competent Authority without assigning any reason.
- Registration will begin at 9.00 am and closed at 11.00 am.
- Candidate should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph and required self attested copies of all the certificates.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidate.
- Place of work will be at Cochin.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Directors decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.