G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development
Kosi-Katarmal, Almora 263 643, Uttarakhand, India
Applications are invited for purely temporary project based positions under ICIMOD funded project entitled "Kailash Sacred Landscape Conservation and Development Initiative (KSLCDI)". The candidate with adequate qualification may appear for Walk-In-Interview on 07 July, 2016 (11:00 A.M. onwards) at Kosi- Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute. Desirous candidate may forward an advance copy of the application to the Administrative Officer by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (05962-241150) clearly mentioning the name of the project and position applied for. Candidate appearing for Interview should bring original copies (with xerox copy) of testimonials, biodata and an application. No TA/DA will be given to the candidate appearing for the Interview. The positions are initially upto December 31, 2016, extendable on performance basis.
Position: Researcher Level-II (RL-II) -01 [Emoluments - @ Rs 18,000/Month fixed; In case of candidates with doctoral degree in relevant subject @ Rs. 22,000/ month fixed] Max 35 years
Essential : • First Class Masters degree in Life (zoology/botany/forestry/biodiversity/ Environmental Sciences/ with consistently good academic records.
• 2 years working experience (R&D) in areas of forest/grassland ecology/ ecosystem services/ resource assessment /plant-animal interaction/ pollination Ecology.
• Publications in peer reviewed journals
• Good communication skills and computer knowledge.
• Conduct extensive field R&D activities; generate, analysis and synthesis of field data/ information; report preparation and timely submission
• Data collection compilation/ analysis and synthesis