COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
“Walk-in-interview” will be held in the office of the Dean, College of Agriculture JNKVV, Jabalpur for the following position on contractual basis on 25.06.2016 at 12:00 noon for the new project entitled “CRP on Hybrid Technology and Molecular Breeding”, funded by Indian Council of Agriculture Research Krishi Bhawan New Delhi. in the Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics JNKVV, Jabalpur.
Eligible and deserving candidates fulfilling all the requirements should bring their application at the time of interview giving full details of academic records and experience along with passport size photograph and DD of 100/- (Non refundable) in favour of Dean, College of Agriculture, Jabalpur.
Senior Research Fellow 01
25,000 + HRA /month
Master degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Breeding & Genetics with 4/5 years of Bachelor degree Knowledge of computer application.
The candidate did his research work in rice during master degree.
Terms and Condition:
1. The services will be exclusively on contractual basis for the required period only, which can be terminated by one month notice from both the sides.
2. Age limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC) as per GOI norms.
3. Candidates should provide IPO/DD of Rs. 100/- in favour of the Dean, College of Agriculture, JNKVV, Jabalpur at the time of interview which will be exempted for SC/ST candidates.
4. Interested candidate may appear for walk in interview with all important documents, two attested passport size photographs and IPO/DD on 25.06.2016 at 12:00 noon in the office of the Dean, College of Agriculture, JNKVV, Jabalpur.
5. No TA & DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Application must be submitted in prescribed format available on JNKVV website (www.jnkvv.nic.in)