NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (RA) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. “Programme Support for research in HIV-TB Co-infection” funded by DBT
Tenable till – 27.10.2016
Research Associate (One position only)
Dr. Akhil C. Banerjea Staff Scientist –VII firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualifications: Ph.D in Life Sciences with some experience in virology/cell biology/molecular Biology
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Research Associate: Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 24,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per funding agency norms)
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Involves cloning, expression of viral genes and mammalian cell culture experience. Exposure to Molecular Biology Techniques.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same. 4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications. 6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. How to apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 06th July, 2016
PRESCRIBED FORMAT 1 Full Name 2 Father’s Name 3 Mother’s Name 4 Date of Birth & Age 5 Gender 6 Category (SC/ ST/ OBC / PH) 7(a) Full Correspondence Address (b) Permanent Address 8 E. mail, Fax, Telephone No. and Mobile No. (if any) 9 Details of Past Experience & Present Employment , If any 10. Academic and Professional Qualifications Name of examination passed Year of passing Board/ University Percentage and division Remarks Please Note: 1. Applications containing incomplete information shall not be entertained. 2. Date of passing the examinations must be indicated clearly.