National Training Programme on Hands on Training on In vitro Fertilization Technology
November 15- 24, 2016
Sponsored by Agricultural Education Division, ICAR, New Delhi
Organized by Animal Biotechnology Centre
ICAR - National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University)
Karnal- 132001 (Haryana)
Course Contents (theory and on bench practical)
• Media preparation.
• Processing of slaughterhouse based buffalo/ goat ovaries and recovery of oocytes.
• Searching and grading of isolated buffalo/ goat oocytes.
• In vitro maturation of oocytes.
• In vitro culture of oviductal epithelial cells. Assessment of in vitro maturation of oocytes. • In vitro fertilization.
• In vitro culture of fertilized oocytes.
• Assessment of cleavage, and embryonic development.
• Assessment of health of IVF embryos.
• Gene expression study related to development of oocytes/ embryos.