NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
ROURKELA – 769 008 (ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
Advertisement No: SR/BM-CTE/2016/127
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engg. (BM) of the Institute.
1. Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (2 posts)
2. Name of the Research Project : CoE in Tissue Engineering
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : MHRD
4. Tenure of the Project : 05 years (from 08.05.2013 to 08.05.2018 )
5. Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
6. Job Description : To carry out research & development works related to tissue engineering.
7. Consolidated monthly Fellowship i) 1 st Year ii) 2 nd Year iii) 3 rd Year : Rs. 25,000.00 Rs. 25,000.00 Rs. 28,000.00
8. Essential Qualifications and experience M.Tech/M.E./M.Pharm(after B.Tech/B.E./B.Pharm) in Biomedical/ Biotechnology/Chemical/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/ Mechanical/Ceramics/Metallurgy/Material Science/Biomedical Engg. With 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA at both B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm and M.E./M.Tech/M.Pharm levels OR B.Tech/B.E. in Biomedical/Biotechnology/Mechanical/Chemical/ Biochemical/Metallurgy/Ceramics/ Polymer/Computer Science/Electronics/material Science/Engineering with valid GATE score and CGPA above 7.0/10 or marks above 65%.
9. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences -do-
10. Accommodation :Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability
11. For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:
Name : Prof.Krishna Pramanik Address : Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering (BM), N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462283(O), Mob. 9437191611 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 21.07.2016. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.