BCIL Invites Applications for the Position of
Project Executive/ Senior Project Executive in Intellectual Property (IP) Management
Qualifications and Skills:
- M.Sc/M.Tech (1st Division) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology
- Diploma in IP from a recognized law college/ institute
- Registered Patent Agent
- More than 1 year of hands-on experience in Intellectual Property (IP) Management related assignments.
IP Assignments shall mean prior art search, freedom-to-operate search, landscape analysis, drafting of patent applications, advising clients for generation of IP, etc.
Responsibilities would include:
- Technical assignments: conducting patentability assessment, Freedom-to-operate searches, drafting of patent applications, evaluation of technologies for commercial potential, data compilation, writing project proposals and reports, project monitoring, etc.
- Administrative assignments: Coordination with clients for IP assignments, maintaining IP portfolio of clients, organization of IP workshops, etc.
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 50,000 p.m. (consolidated)
(commensurate with qualification & experience)
Interested candidates may send their résumé along with duly filled MS Excel format provided below by August 31, 2016 to:
Dr. Sanchita Chaudhary
Asstt. General Manager
Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi