Advertisement for position of “JRF (Junior Research Fellow)” on DST research project “Molecular modeling and docking studies on Deguelin and its derivatives with cell cycle arrest, apoptosis and anti-angiogenesis pathway proteins in cancer cell signaling pathway”
Applications are invited on plain paper from eligible candidates along with biodata and copies of certificates in support of age, qualification and experience for the following position:
1. Position & No. JRF (Junior Research Fellow) 01
2. Title of the Project Molecular modeling and docking studies on Deguelin and its derivatives with cell cycle arrest, apoptosis and anti-angiogenesis pathway proteins in cancer cell signaling pathway
3. Tenure 3 years
4. Investigator Dr. K. V.Swamy
5. Institute Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune 411033.
Essential: NET (National Eligibility Test) qualified M. Sc Bioinformatics/ M. Tech Bioinformatics/M. Sc Biotechnology/M. Tech Biotechnology or Graduate degree in Professional course with NET qualification or Post graduation degree in professional course
The following examinations conducted by various Central Government Departments/Agencies are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET).
2. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
3. JAM (Joint Admission Test)
4. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)
5. BET(Biotechnology Eligibility Test)
6. BINC(Bioinformatics National Consortium)
7. JEST( Joint Entrance Screening Test)
8. JGEEBILS(Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences)
9. NBHM Ph.D scholarship Screening Test
10. ICMR- JRF Entrance Examination
11. AICE (ICAR-All India competitive Examination )
(For all above examinations valid score considered at the time of interview)
Desirable: Knowledge and skills in Bioinformatics tools/ softwares
6. Monthly Emoluments Rs.25,000/ (As per DST-SERB rules)
7. Last date for submission of prescribed application 20/08/2016
Kindly send your applications to “Dr. K. V. Swamy, Asst.Professor, Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute, Survey No. 87/88, Mumbai-Pune Express Way, Tathawade, Pune - 411033, Maharashtra, India”. Highlight the envelope with “Application for post of JRF (Junior Research Fellow)”.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.