2 DAY LECTURE SERIES AT CASPIA HOTEL, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, INDIA
The simple answer to what's holding the industry back in terms of adoption of latest techniques is Education. There simply aren't enough individuals trained on the use of Proteomics, Virtual Screening, Molecular Docking, Simulations, Immunoinformatics and NGS, which is why we continue to offer courses, for both novice and experienced users, on the use of this technology as it applies to their research functions.
BioDiscovery Group is conducting distinguished lecture series of 9 lectures. This is a unique kind of a program which will bring public speakers of the highest calibre from the worlds of academia and business from the particular field to teach from the basics and share their thoughts, ideas.
THERE WILL BE 9 LECTURES
- 90 mins- Basic to Advanced Bioinformatics
- 60 mins- Building yourself for the industry- HR Session
- 75 mins- Immunotechnology, Immunoinformatics & Vaccine Design
- 60 mins- Business Communication Skills & Knowledge
- 60 mins- Drug Discovery Technology | Insights of Protein-Ligand Interaction
- 135 mins- In-silico Molecular Interaction and their relevance in current research
- 45 mins- Biotechnology (TBA)
- 60 mins- Next Generation Sequencing
- 60 mins- Biomarker Discovery/Identification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
With basic knowledge in Life Science that would like to receive a comprehensive overview or refresher the target audience comprises
- Student & Faculty: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Research Scholars as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences.
- Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia and regulatory agencies.
The purpose of the series is to provoke discussion and debate about a range of topics and subjects. The agenda is kept deliberately broad and the lectures are intended to be accessible to a general audience. We encourage attendance from across the country and hope you will join us at the lectures.
- REFRESHMENTS & LUNCH
Phone- +91 80 4271 1080, +91 9538710056