Objective of the Scheme
- To recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl students belonging to National Minorities who can not continue their education without financial support.
- Scholarship will be admissible for expenditure on payment of School/College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipments required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERION/WHO CAN APPLY
- Only Girl Students belonging to National Minorities...more
- Should have secured not less than 55% marks (in aggregate) in the secondary school certificate examination (Class xth) conducted by any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education...more
- Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1,00,000/-(Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding financial year: In case of salaried class...more
- Should have Confirmed admission in class-XI...more
- The University/College/ Institute offer ing admission should be recognized by the Government at the Central or State level or any other competent authority.
- It is one time scholarship, and no claim as permanent beneficiary will be entertained. Student once selected for scholarship can not avail the same again.
- A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for this Scholarship.
APPLY ONLINE FORM
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form : 30th September