WORKSHOP AND HANDS-ON-TRAINING ON DIAGNOSTICS OF MEDICINAL POTENTIAL ANDDNA FINGERPRINTING IN PLANTS
1st November – 15th November 2016
Bose Institute, Kolkata
Nominations are sought from Heads of Institutions/Universities for names (max two from each organization) of young researchers / faculty members for participation in a workshop (including theoretical classes and hands-on-training) on the aforesaid title. Please note that the programme encourages participants especially from Eastern and North Eastern parts of India.
1. Duration of the workshop: 1st November – 15th November 2016
2. Venue: Bose Institute, Kolkata, Main Campus and Centenary Campus
3. Qualification for the participants:
a) Essential: Researcher in Life Science with particular focus on Plant Molecular Biology b) Desirable: Faculty members with an aim to transfer technology to their laboratories
4. Candidates are encouraged to bring two plants of known medicinal importance from their locality as a process of learning plant transportation arrangement for such research.
5. Candidates are requested to submit brief CV indicating their area of research interest.
6. Nominations in attached form along with application of the candidates should reach Bose Institute (Hard copy) in prescribed format by September 28, 2016.
Participants are also encouraged to send advanced soft copy to DrAnupama Ghosh (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) Mobile No. 9903888166.
7. Selected candidates will be intimated within September 29, 2016.
The selected candidates should send the Registration fee through Bank Draft in the name of ‘BOSE INSTITUTE’ payable at Kolkata within October 6. 2016.
8. Registration Fee: Rs. 10,000/- per participant. This will include lodging, breakfast, lunch and dinner during the workshop period, registration kit and local transport.
TA (from home to venue and back) should be borne by the participants at their own cost.