DEPARTMENT OF BIOSCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
BANASTHALI, TONK 304022
Advertisement for the Post of JRF in DST (SERB) sponsored Project
File Number: EMR/2015/001787 dated: 10.08.2016
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali, Rajasthan
1. Name of the post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Posts One (01)
3. Name of the Research Project Screening of hydrocarbon degrading microbial diversity and exploiting their potential for the reclamation of oil spill sites for the restoration of vegetation
4. Name of the Sponsoring Agency DST-SERB, Govt. of India
4. Duration of the Position Three years (03)
5. Consolidated Monthly compensation As per DST norms
6. Essential Qualifications Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional course with NET qualification Post Graduate Degree in Professional course
Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to email@example.com on or before 30th September, 2016, with the subject marked as “JRF- DST SERB”.
Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email.
Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in microbiology.
Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 2 years and extension for one year for SRF.
For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:
Dr. Sarika Gupta
Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology,
Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali,
Tonk- 304022, Rajasthan, India