SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 011
WALK–IN INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF RESEARCH FELLOW (TEMPORARY)
For a Project entitled “Cerebellum and Cortical Plasticity: the case of dystonia (CNRS Indo-French Project)” (P-5249)
1. Qualification & Experience : 1 st Class B.Tech/B.E in Biomedical Engineering (Essential) with two years experience in Neurosciences Research work.
2. Qualification & Experience : Hands- on experience in Transcranial Magnetic (Desirable) stimulation (TMS) and image guided TMS; experience in functional MRI/ image processing; software writing in signal program/MATLAB
3. Maximum age as on 30-09-2016 : 35 Years
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
5. Consolidated remuneration : Rs. 30,000 pm
6. Tenure of Appointment : 1 Year or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
7. Brief job description : Non invasive brain stimulation experiments on human subjects, technical aspects and handling of devices, preventive maintenance and software program writing, analysis and processing of functional MR images.
8. Nature of appointment : Purely on contract
9. Time and date of interview : 10.00 AM on 20/09/2016
10. Venue : Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11
11. Reporting Time : 09:00 AM Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc., at the Ground floor of AMC Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695011