Department of Biomedical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Kandi 502 285, Telangana
1. Name of the post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Posts One (01)
3. Name of the Research Project Biodegradable nanoparticles for imaging and photothermal treatment of breast cancer.
4. Name of the Sponsoring Agency DBT, Govt. of India
4. Duration of the Position Two years (02)
5. Monthly compensation Rs.25,000/- per month + 30% HRA
6. Essential Qualifications M. Tech (Nanomedicine, Biotechnology) or MS (Pharma) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Preference shall be given for candidates with prior cell culture and animal (in-vivo) work experience.
7. Age Candidates should not be more than 28 years
8. For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address/phone: Name : Dr. Aravind Kumar Rengan Address : Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, TS-502285, India Tele. No: 040-2301-6143. E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to email@example.com on or before Nov 6th, 2016, with the subject marked as “JRF- DBT”. o Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email. (Tentative date of interview : 17-11-2016)