24 October 2016
One-Day Intensive Workshop on
Fundamentals of High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Organized by Venture Center -
Wednesday, 23rd November 2016 | 0900 - 1730
Learn: High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC): Operational principles and essential concepts. Theory of separation mechanisms and modes. Understanding the instrumentation including possible configurations, solvent delivery pumps, sample injectors, columns and detectors of HPLC. Basic maintenance of HPLC. Troubleshooting process for problems like pressure, baseline, peak shape and retention issues. Practical applications of HPLC in the Industry.HPLC Method Development Strategies.Best practices in HPLC. Live demonstration of experiments; Simple group practical/hands-on session; Mini-workshop on data interpretation with real data; Quick update on latest techniques/developments; Workshop is intended to be basic but shall include a few special applications illustrated with real case studies. Learn from faculty with extensive practical experience with industrial applications.
· Organized by:
Ø Venture Center - a Technology Business Incubator
· Industry professionals wishing to expand their skill sets.
· Students and staff of polymer/ materials sciences/ engineering/ analytical/physical chemistry wishing to equip themselves for industry jobs
· Maximum 20 seats; First-come-first-serve.
Training Room and Lab Block, Venture Center, 100 NCL Innovation Park, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune-411008
· Students with valid ID card: Rs. 1,000/-
· Micro and small enterprises/Academic Institutions/Individuals: Rs. 2,500/-
· Medium and large companies/ others: Rs. 4,000/-