3rd International Conference on
Perspective of Cell Signaling and Molecular Medicine
8 to 10 January, 2017
On the occasion of 100 years of Bose Institute
1. Cell Death and Differentiation.
2. Carcinogenesis and its Management.
3. Drug Target and Drug Development.
4. Free Radical in Biology and Medicine.
5. Immunoregulation and Immunotherapy
6. Ion Chanels in Health and Disease.
7. Stem Cell and Cancer Stem Cells.
8. Host Pathogen Infections
The final program will be announced by November 15, 2016.
The Scientific Program will comprise oral (10, 15, or 30 minutes) and poster presentations. Both overviews and original works will be presented. Posters will be exhibited for 1-2 days. Projection facilities for PowerPoint (Both PC/Mac) presentations will be provided.
- Abstracts must arrive at our office by November 15, 2016, at the latest.
- Registration form along with the payments must arrive at our office by October 15, 2011. Abstracts and Conference Registration Form may be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when applying.