CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai a National Laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and one of the world's premier Institute engaged in Research & Development in the area of Leather Science & Technology and associated with several National and International Program, desires to engage talented candidate as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) us projects tenable at CSIR-CLRI, Chennai as per qualification, age etc. detailed below
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow (GAP-1605)
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Fibrin Hydrogel incorporated with graphene oxide functionalized superparamagnetic nano-hydroxyapatite as scaffolds for bone repair- In vitro and In vivo study”
Principal Investigator – Dr. A. Suresh Kumar
Emoluments per month – Rs. 25000/- plus HRA admissible as per rules per month.
Tenure * - 01 year * Tenure of the Project Assistantship shall be co-terminus with the project. Extension would be granted based on performance and need of the project. Although DST-SERB has sponsored the project for three years, continuation/ extension of fellowship for 2 nd & 3 rd years will be subject to performance of the candidate and release of funds from DST-SERB.
Qualifications – Essential: MSc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology with minimum 55% marks from recognized University with NET/ GATE qualification.
Desirable: Candidates having experience in the area of Cell culture techniques/Molecular biology/ Animal experiments will be given preference
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc. may attend the Walk-in-Interview scheduled on Tuesday, the 29th November, 2016 at BM Das Hall, CLRI at 9.30 AM along with application form available in the website (www.clri.org) duly filled with Xerox copies/photocopies of necessary certificates (along with original certificates for verification) and 2 passport size colour photographs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate will have to appear for the interview at their own cost.
- Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ST/Women/Person with Disability and 3 years for OBC.
- The date of determining the qualification and age shall be the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- Final year/ Semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
- Candidates are requested not to send their applications in advance. Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates coming after 11.00 AM shall normally not permitted for interview. No travelling
allowance will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview.