26 March 2017
4 th Floor, Aranya Bhavan, Saifabad,
Notification No: 130/APSBDB/UNEP-GEF/2010
Rs.20,000 - Rs.25,000
UNEP-GEF-MoEF-ABS PROJECT TITILED “Strengthening the implementation of the Biological Diversity act and Rules with focus on its Access and Benefit Sharing Provisions"
Scope of work: Under the overall guidance of the Project Manager / / Member Secretary of the project on “Strengthening the implementation of the Biological Diversity Act and Rules with focus on its Access and Benefit Sharing Provisions” and under the direct supervision of the State Project Coordinator the Scientific / Technical Assistant will undertake the following activities:
Duties and responsibilities Assist PM/ Member Secretary in preparation of the different documents, reports, literature and communication with different agencies and stake holders,
• Provide logistical support to the Project Manager / Member Secretary and State Project Coordinator and project consultants in conducting different project activities (trainings, workshops, stakeholder consultations, arrangements of study tour, etc.);
• Maintain files with project documents, expert reports;
• Assist PM// Member Secretary for regular contact with project experts and consultants to inform them about the project details and changes;
• Assist in translation of document in different languages, maintenance of website. Drafting correspondence and documents; finalize correspondence of administrative nature; edit reports and other documents for correctness of form and content;
• Perform any other duties assigned by the NPD/PM/Member Secretary/SPC. Reporting
• Assist State Project Coordinator in preparing quarterly, six monthly and annual work plans
• Assist State Project Coordinator in preparing brief monthly updates on the project progress and draft project interim and final report II.
• Degree in the field of Life Sciences, preference be given to Masters.
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Hindi & Telugu
• Outstanding time-management, organizational and inter-personal skills.
• Proficiency in Regional local language
Age: 45 YEARS ON THE CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION / INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 05.04.2017. (THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY) :
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when you Apply