- Candidates with a Master’s degree in any branch of science and a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR, etc.), DST-INSPIRE or any other equivalent fellowship for pursuing Ph.D.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Pharmacy or Medicine and a valid fellowship for pursuing a Ph.D. degree are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a BE/B.Tech degree in Biotechnology or in any engineering discipline must have a GATE score of at least 85.0 percentile.
- B.Pharm degree candidates must have a GPAT score of at least 85.0 percentile.
- A valid fellowship is an ABSOLUTE requirement for pursuing Ph.D. at CCMB.
- Candidates with lecturer-ship only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination need not apply.
- M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm candidates qualified in GATE/GPAT are not eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit is 28 years as on 17-04-2017, which is relaxable by 5 years as per the Govt. of India rule for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates.
28 March 2017
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, invites applications from candidates who are Indian citizens, to pursue research in modern biology leading to a Ph.D. Degree. The projects offered for Ph.D. would be in the broad areas of Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Developmental Biology, Plant Molecular Biology, Conservation Biology, Ecology, Protein Structure and Function, Biology of Macromolecules, Biology of Infection, Epigenetics, Chromatin Biology and Bioinformatics.
Application: Candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their applications online by 17-04-2017 through this link .
Written Test and Interview:
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when you Apply