- You should have a MD or relevant PhD degree and have strong publication record with multiple first-author publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
- The candidate should be trained in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry or immunology techniques.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of inflammatory and antiviral signaling mechanisms.
- Experience with proteomics and/or NGS technologies will be a plus.
- The ideal candidate should:
- have an independent attitude
- have excellent communication skills
- be fluent in English
- have a strong motivation to work as members of a team.
- Applicants’ CV (including list of publications, relevant former positions and references) and copy of relevant transcripts and diplomas.
- Short statement on the applicant’s personal qualifications, research interests and motivation for the position.
- Contact information for two references.
- Other relevant documents.
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when you Apply