17 April 2017
Walk-in-interview on 08.05.2017 for the following temporary post under research project in Department of Biotechnology
1. Name of the Post - Research Associate II
2. Title of the Research Project - “Design of Microbial Electrolytic Cell for economic and energy efficient biohydrogen production from leafy biomass by electrohydrogenesis”
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India
4. Tenure of the Assignment 4 months and 15 days, extendable to 1 year
5. Job Description Research work
6. Consolidate monthly Fellowship Rs. 38,000/- + 20% HRA
7. Essential Qualifications PhD in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/Chemical Engineering OR Three years of research, design and development experience after M.Tech/ME (first class) in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering with at least one research paper in Science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
8. Desirable Qualifications Experience in Microbial electrochemical technology (design and operation), handling of anaerobic microorganisms and knowledge of statistical data analysis and analytical instruments, preferably gas chromatography.
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview along with his/her educational certificates in original, 02 passport size photographs and one set of copies of relevant certificates in Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur on 08-05-2017, at 11: 00 AM. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Contact details Dr. Pratima Gupta Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor Department of Biotechnology Email: email@example.com, Tel No. 7223885552,9229557174