10 April 2017
School of Life Sciences
University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad, 500046 (Telangana)
Project entitled “Structural characterization and epitope mapping of multi-domain host interacting outer surface proteins from Leptospira”, sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB).
Duration: Three Years
Name of Position: JRF
Number of Position: 1
Emoluments for the position: 25,000/pm (consolidated)
Qualifications: M. Sc/M. Tech in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks with NET/GATE qualification.
Desirable: Candidates having knowledge/experience of structural biology, bioinformatics and computational biology will be preferred
Duration: Depending upon suitability of the candidate, the position will be offered for one year and can be extended based on performance and review after every year until duration of the project
1 Interested candidate should send their detailed curriculum vitae (including their email and contact no.) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th April 2017.
2. The CV should include name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications in tabular form (mentioning name of degree, board, year of passing, aggregate marks and distinction/rank if any), any national level exam qualified, work experience if any. 3. Please mention "SERB-JRF" as the subject in your email.
4. Eligible candidates will be called for the interview by e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued.
5. Please note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary. There is no right for claiming any regular appointment in the University.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
7. Please bring all certificates and relevant documents in original and also one attested copy while coming for the interview.
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when you Apply