40% University PhD Seats filled by Non JRF/NETs by University Entrance | New Rules

The University Grants Commission (UGC) has revised the rules for admission to PhD programmes by including an university entrance test for admission, apart from qualification through the existing National Eligibility Test (NET).

But now, 60 per cent of the total seats of the academic year for a PhD programme shall be filled by NET/JRF qualified students. The remaining 40 per cent shall be filled through the university/common entrance test.

Subscribe our Twitter Channel to get all updates: Join Now!

To Get All Updates from helpBIOTECH, Subscribe Now by Email

Post a Comment