SPECIAL CENTRE FOR MOLECULAR MEDICINE
JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY
Dr. Prafulla K. Pani Research Fellowship
The former Director of Central Avian Research Institute (CARI), Izatnagar (U.P.) Dr. Prafulla Kumar Pani has desired to offer a short term fellowship to a suitable candidate from the interest raised from his generous donation to the 'Special Centre for Molecular Medicine' at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. 'Dr. Prafulla K. Pani Research Fellowship' is a short term fellowship of Rs. 10,000 per month (consolidated) and is available for completing a research-based project to be carried out at the Special Centre for Molecular Medicine (SCMM).
Essential qualifications & Experience:
1. MBBS/BVSc or M.Sc. (First Class) with a minimum of one year working experience in a cell biology laboratory.
2. Experience of propagation and maintenance of mammalian cell lines.
3. Experience of molecular biology techniques.
4. Should have good communication and inter-personal skills.
5. Working knowledge of computer is essential.
1. Experience of cell biology techniques including immunofluorescence and dual color fluorescence microscopy.
2. Experience of cell-based assays including measurement of permeability.
3. Experience of basic techniques to detect protein-protein interactions.
Applications with bio-data should be sent by post to the address given below so as to reach the SCMM office 2nd December 2015.
Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be informed. Candidates called for interview may be asked to produce two letters of references and a small write up on the area of research interest.