- Who like challenges in frontline science and technology,
- Who like to be part of expanding programme of nuclear reactors, accelerators and fuel cycle technologies,
- Who enjoy pursuing innovative research in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biosciences, Geology or Geophysics to apply to its training programmes
DAE strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Atomic Minerals Directorate of Exploration & Research (AMD), Hyderabad*
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC),Mumbai*
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam*
- Board of Radiation and Isotope Technology (BRIT), Mumbai*
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore
- Heavy Water Board (HWB), Mumbai*
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam
- Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad*
- Uranium Corporation of India Ltd(UCIL), Jaduguda*
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd(NPCIL), Mumbai*
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Kolkata.
Boarding and Lodging in DAE/Institute Hostel/Guest House is mandatory.
|Important Dates||Written Test in Science Disciplines on Sunday February 27, 2011 Written Test in Engineering Disciplines on Sunday April 24, 2011|
|Engineering Disciplines (codes 21-29):|
|Last date of receipt of application on the basis of GATE Score||25.3.2011||31.3.2011|
|Last date of receipt of application for those opting for written test in 7 Engineering Disciplines||18.3.2011||25.3.2011|
|Science Disciplines (codes 41-43 & 45-46):||vertisement|
|Last date of receipt of application for those opting for written test in Science Disciplines||21.1.2011||21.1.2011|
|Last date of receipt of application for those not opting for written test and receipt of GATE Score||25.3.2011||31.3.2011|
|All disciplines: Interview schedule to be displayed on website||25.4.2011 onwards|