Advertisement for the various clinical and technical programs/ Projects
We are pleased to commence the training/ projects on clinical and technical aspects of cell based (Stem cell, Platelet Rich Plasma and Melanocytes) therapeutics, Genetics, Cancer and Nanotechnology at KIMS Foundation & Research Centre, Minister Road, KIMS hospitals, Secunderbad.
1. Clinical Program: Writing SOPs, Patient Consent forms, Patients Information sheet, Maintaining clinical trials records, documentation and clinical data analysis, writing scientific papers, Presentations. Writing and maintaining laboratory manuals and protocols for certification.
2. Technical Programs/ Projects: Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSCs) isolation, culture, characterization and storage. Preparation of different types of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) based on PAW classification for its clinical use. Isolation and culture of melanocytes for it therapeutic uses in vitiligo patients. Exposure to other laboratory techniques like Primer designing, DNA isolation, PCR, Agarose gel, Gel Documentation, SDS‐PAGE and Nanotechnology etc. Assistance to the scientists in helping of designing, executing day to day experiments. Writing papers, presentation and data analysis.
Eligibility: Candidate should have Master of Science (MSc), Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Genetics, passed out not more than two years. OR Candidate should have Bachelor of Science B.Tech in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics etc with 2 to 3 years of experience in respective areas.
Duration for Training: 3 months. Training will be provided thrice a year
Duration for Projects: 6‐12 months
1. Candidates will not be charged for above mentioned training, however out station candidates have to arrange their own boarding and lodging.
2. After observing the performance in three months, the stipend will be provided by the Institute.
3. A certificate will be provided at the end of training
4. Interested candidates should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview (Out Station Candidate may Opt for Skype/ telephonic interview)
The Administrative Officer
KIMS Foundation and Research Center
Tel.: 040 4488 5078/ 5058/ 5052.
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org