16 December 2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. DBT’s Twining Programme for the NE entitled, “A novel stable vanadium compound for the alleviation of diabetes” funded by DBT Tenable till – 29.09.2016
Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One Position only)
Dr. Subeer S. Majumdar Staff Scientist-VII firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in any branch of Biological Sciences with 02 years of research experience
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Job description & Desired Knowledge: The candidate should have experience of cloning of genes, generation, maintenance and breeding of transgenic animals, basic molecular biology techniques like PCR, RT-PCR, real-time PCR, western blot etc.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 31st December, 2015
PRESCRIBED FORMAT 01 Full Name 02 Father’s Name 03 Mother’s Name 04 Date of Birth & Age 05 Gender 06 Category (SC/ ST/ OBC / PH) 7(a) Full Correspondence Address 7(b) Permanent Address 08 E. mail, Fax, Telephone No. and Mobile No. (if any) 09 Details of Past Experience & Present Employment , If any 10 Candidates should state clearly whether they have been awarded Ph.D degree or Thesis has been submitted 11 Academic and Professional Qualifications Name of examination passed Year of passing Board/ University Percentage and division Remarks Please Note:- 1. Applications containing incomplete information shall not be entertained. 2. Date of passing the examinations must be indicated clearly.