Ref: 226/CIC-B Date: 15/7/2016
Applications are invited for one position of Project Assistant Laboratory (purely temporary) of Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology (CIC-B) at Panjab University, Chandigarh. The CIC-B is sponsored by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Govt. of India.
The duration of the project is initially for four years (Starting from May 2014). The candidate will be appointed initially for a period of one year and extended on the basis of yearly evaluation.
The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
1. Name of Position : Project Assistant (Laboratory)
2. Number of positions : One
3. Project : University Innovation Cluster in Biotechnology
4. Essential Qualification : M.Sc. degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology or Microbial Biotechnology Candidates with experience in the field of Applied Microbiology or Biotechnology will be preferred.
5. Emoluments : 12, 500/- per month.
6. Nature of job : The selected candidate would be expected to carry out work on CIC-B projects and also assist the Innovation fellows and the incubatee companies. Applications should reach on or before 5th of August, 2016 by E-mail: to firstname.lastname@example.org and the signed hard copy of the same be sent by post to the undersigned.
The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be informed through E.mail or telephone.
• No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
Dr. Rohit Sharma Chief Coordinator Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology (CIC-B) CIL Building, Top Floor Panjab University Chandigarh