CSIR UNIT FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION PRODUCTS
Tapovan, S No 113, 114, NCL Estate, Pashan road,
Pune 411 008
Advertisement No.: URDIP/04/2016
Opportunities for Women Professionals with Technical Background in Content Development and Management
CSIR‐URDIP offers opportunities for women professionals to take on flexi‐hour assignments in the area of technical content creation and management for various projects. Projects will be of short term nature and involve 500 hours of engagement spread over 6 months on a flexi time basis.
Opportunities are currently based in Pune.
Eligibility: M.E./ M. Tech or equivalent in Chemical/ Physical/ Life Sciences or Engineering with three years of work experience or Ph.D in Science or Engineering with outstanding academic record with proven ability for high quality science communication and / or database creation.
The selected women professionals will be paid a project stipend of Rs.1.50 lakhs for the entire project. The remuneration will be divided into monthly pay outs of Rs.25,000 each.
Only online application will be accepted, for details please visit: http://www.urdip.res.in/career.htm
Application Start Date: 11.8.2016 Application End Date: 20.8.2016
Upon screening of the applications received the eligible candidate will be intimated for interview.
1. The fellows will be engaged for a specific period of six months.
2. This is purely temporary project based engagement. It is not meant to offer any employment in CSIR/URDIP, temporary or otherwise. It would not confer any right or claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration for regularization/absorption against any permanent or temporary CSIR post.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of them does not entitle the candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large it will not be convenient or possible for the Unit to interview all the candidates. The Unit may restrict the number of candidates for interviewing on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum requirements prescribed.
4. The decision of CSIR regarding equivalence of other degrees to M.E./M. Tech. degree and about recognition of universities or institutes shall be final and binding on all the candidates.
5. The work experience should be related to the discipline/area of work and the period of experience shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for that post.
6. Short‐listed candidates will have to appear for an interview at their own cost. The selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for lodging, boarding and transport at Pune.
7. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
8. Date of commencement of online application is 2.08.2016 & last date of receipt of online application is 9.08.2016. To apply online please Click Here
9. Please do not send applications by email to any officials or staff members of URDIP. Any application sent by email is liable to be rejected.
10. Interim enquiries or correspondence will not be attended to. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email for the interview as well as any further information about interviews and selection will be put up in due course of time on our website www.urdip.res.in under career section.