Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Navsari Agricultural University
Athwa Farm, Surat
Junior Research Fellow (one post)
DBT project “Morphometry and Phylogeography of honeybees and Stingless bees in India Phase II”
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application form supported with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to qualifications and experience should reach to the office of undersigned on or before 14.10.2016 (Thursday) at 5.10 PM in duplicate.
1. Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses.
1. Job profile: Candidates have to travel various places in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for collection of
various species of honeybees and stingless bees.
2. Preference: Experience of working with honeybees/ stingless bees
3. Nature of fellowship: It is full time basis.
4. Appointment period: The appointment shall be of purely time-bound and not exceeding the project duration.
Appointment would be discontinued owing to administrative reasons or misconduct or failure to perform the duties
assigned at any point of time during project period without prior notice.
5. At the end of the contract period, the appointee has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the NAU.