ADVERTISEMENT No. 5 / 2012
ADMISSION TO Ph.D. PROGRAMMES FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2013
CSIR-CDRI invites application from M.Sc. and M. Pharm. students for full time Ph. D. programmes in the relevant areas of research in the Institute:
1. Condition for eligibility:
1) M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Life sciences/Biotechnology/Chemical sciences/Pharmaceutical sciences and qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET, ICMR, DBT examination for Junior Research Fellowship. The fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing January 2013.
Online Application URL : http://18.104.22.168:8070/
2) GPAT qualified second year, 3rd semester students pursuing M.S. (Pharm.) or M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Technology/Pharmacology/Pharmaco-Toxicology disciplines only may apply for GATE-JRF positions tenable at CDRI from July 2013.
Online Application URL: http://22.214.171.124:8060/
2. How to apply: Candidates need to fill up the on-line application form that is available at the institute’s website (till 28th September 2012). After submitting the on-line application form, the system generated ID ticket may be printed and mailed along with photographs and photocopies of certificates of date of birth, educational qualifications and proof for qualifying JRF/GPAT score to Scientist-in-Charge, Academic Affair Unit, Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR), Chattar Manzil, Lucknow-226 001 latest by 8th October, 2012. Hard copy submitted without filling online application form shall not be considered or entertained in any circumstances whatsoever.
3. Selection process: All applications will be screened by a committee. The committee will set the criteria for short-listing the candidates. Only those candidates who are found eligible will be called for written test/ interview/counselling at CDRI, Lucknow, between 19-23 November, 2012. No TA will be paid by CDRI and candidates will have to make their own arrangements for 2-3 days stay at Lucknow. The number of students to be selected will depend upon the positions available with scientists at CDRI. The decision of the committee with regard to selection of candidates shall be final.
4. For more details visit our website http://www.cdriindia.org/phd/Advertphd-2012-13092012.pdf