Like, 2012, 2013 and 2014, this year also BioDiscovery Group Lifesciences will conduct 2 day training cum workshop on IN SILICO DRUG DISCOVERY & DESIGNING: INSIGHTS OF PROTEIN-LIGAND INTERACTIONS at Pulse- 2015 Annual Fest of All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, New Delhi on 19-20 September, 2015.
This 2 day course is designed to help students, researchers, faculties, professors, scientists and company professionals to understand and use fundamental drug discovery concepts for increasing efficiency in drug discovery and designing. The workshop includes lectures and hands-on training on concepts, applications, and software tools for drug discovery & designing.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION IS 31 AUGUST, 2015
TOPICS WHICH WILL BE COVERED
- Case Study
- Science involved in disease target identification
- Virtual Screening
- Protein optimization & Energy Minimization
- In-silico generation of novel ligands
- Molecular docking
- Running the docking algorithm
- Evaluation of results on basis of binding energy
- Protein-Ligand complex Analysis/ H-Bond
SOFTWARE ON WHICH PRACTICAL APPLICATION WILL BE GIVEN IN FORM OF TRAINING
- In-silico generation of ligands- ChemSketch.
- File conversion- Open Babel.
- Protein optimization & Energy Minimization- SPDBV
- Creation of gpf and dpf files- AutoDock Tools.
- Running docking algorithm- Cygwin
- Selection of potent inhibitors on the basis of binding energies and Lipinski’s Rule of 5.
- UCSF Chimera- Structure Analysis. Protein-Ligand complex analysis.
- Online software for prediction of Molecular Properties.
- Online software for prediction of Bioactivity.
- Online software for Drug Likeness.
- Online software for Bioavailability & ADME.
- Online software for Toxicity.
PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATES WILL BE GIVEN BY BIODISCOVERY GROUP.
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP FOR TRAINING AND SOFTWARE INSTALLATION.
ACCOMMODATION YOU HAVE TO MANAGE ON YOUR OWN.