Division of Microbiology
ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Eligible candidates may appear in Walk-In-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow in CGIAR funded project as follows
Assessment of symbiotic nitrogen fixing potential and phosphorus use efficiency in chickpea lines/genotypes
JRF-Junior Research Fellow (One)
Rs. 25000 + HRA September 21, 2015
Essential: M.Sc. Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with NET qualification (or) M.Sc. Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology with four years bachelor’s degree
Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The positions are purely temporary and can be terminated on one month’s notice / Termination of the project. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this institute as the positions are purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
3. Candidates are requested to bring duly filled bio data in the prescribed format at the time of interview (format enclosed) along with the original certificates and attested photocopies of all requisite certificates
4. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. 6. Candidates without M.Sc. degree certificate/PDC (provisional degree certificate) will not be considered for interview.
7. Candidates reaching after specified timing will not be entertained. Walk-In-Interview will be held on September 21, 2015 (reporting time 9.30-10.30 am) in the Division of Microbiology, IARI, PUSA campus, New Delhi-110012.