SPECIAL CENTRE FOR NANOSCIENCE (SCNS)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY (JNU)
Application on plain paper with complete CV and list of publications are invited from candidates for filling up a post of Research Associate under a DST funded research project. The details are as follows:
1. Essential qualification: Ph. D in biological/chemical sciences.
2. Desired qualification: Experience in enzymatic kinetics, tissue culture, other nano-biological lab practices.
3. Duration: Up to 31 March 2016.
4. Remuneration: Rs. 36, 000 + HRA @30%
5. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
6. No TA/DA will be offered to candidates called for interview.
Applications on plain paper with duly signed complete CV must be submitted to the undersigned by 21st September 2015. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
Prof. H. B. Bohidar
Professor and Project Director
SCNS/SPS JNU, New Delhi-67