NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
Applications are invited for the position (s) of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow (Project) and Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. “Investigating the mechanisms of recruitment of DNA damage response factors to the sites of stalled replication” funded by DBT
Tenable till – 15.10.2017
RA/SRF/JRF (P) (One Position only)
SRF/JRF (P) (One Position only)
Dr. Sagar Sengupta Staff Scientist-VI firstname.lastname@example.org
Position #1: Research Associate: Ph.D in Cancer Biology or Cell Biology Or Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc or M.Tech in any branch of Biology with full 02 years of research experience Or Junior Research Fellow: Fresh M.Sc or B.Tech in any branch of biology Position
#2: Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc or M.Tech in any branch of Biology with full 02 years of research experience Or Junior Research Fellow: Fresh M.Sc or B.Tech in any branch of biology.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Research Associate – Rs. 22,000/- p. m. plus 30% HRA Rs. 23,000/- p. m. plus 30% HRA Rs. 24,000/- p. m. plus 30% HRA
Senior Research Fellow - Rs. 14,000/- p. m. plus 30% HRA
Junior Research Fellow - Rs. 12,000/- p. m. plus 30% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
Position #1: Should be capable of all carrying out cell biology and imaging experiments in human cells. Candidates will be preferred who have experience in molecular biology and biochemistry. Experience on mitochondrial biology is preferable.
Position #2: Should be capable of all carrying out cell biology and imaging experiments in human cells. Candidates will be preferred who have experiencing in molecular biology and biochemistry.
General Terms & Conditions:-
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 15th October, 2015