CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MYSORE – 570 020
RECRUITMENT OF SENIOR PROJECT FELLOW
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.35/2015(SPF) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 1 [ONE] position of Senior Project Fellow (SPF) on a temporary contractual basis under the CSIR network project entitled “New approaches towards understanding of Disease dynamics and to accelerate drug discovery (UNDO)” with CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow as Nodal Laboratory. The CSIR-CFTRI component title is “Preparation and characterization of meat based bioactive ingredients through fermentation and enzymatic hydrolysis and evaluation of their chemo-preventive effects in in-vivo and in-vitro models”.
The position is tenable at the Department of Meat and Marine Sciences of this Institute and is co-terminus with the project.
Essential Qualifications: First Class postgraduate degree in science (M.Sc.,) with specialization in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Nutrition/ Food Technology or equivalent with one publication in SCI journal and should have completed at least 2 years of post M.Sc., research experience.
Candidates having experience of working in aspects related to fermentative and/or enzymatic treatment of meat/fish byproducts or products will be given preference while short listing for the interview.
EMOLUMENTS: A Fellowship of Rs.18,000/- per month for the period of the project. If admissible, HRA will be paid as per statutory rules.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 32 years of age as on 03-12-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
2. The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes/tribes, women, physically handicapped and OBC applicants.
3. The engagement of SPF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
4. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the CSIR network project and is for a maximum period of TWO years or till the completion of project whichever is earlier.
5. The engagement under the project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Sridevi Annapurna Singh, Senior Principal Scientist (email: email@example.com), Department of Protein Chemistry Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 on or before 03-12-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 03-12-2015) will be liable to be rejected. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.