ICAR‐CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR COTTON RESEARCH
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Regional Station,
The eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk‐in‐Interview for the temporary (contractual) position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under “ NFSM/HDPS/IRM” VENUE : Central Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR), Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu.
SRF – One
Essential Qualification M.Sc (Ag) in Entomology/M.Sc Zoology with Entomology, M.Sc Life Science (Masters degree in the relevant subject with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in life science with NET + 2 years research experience, Masters degree in the relevant subject with the Integrated degrees ( 5 years)/Ph.D degree holders in the relevant subject. NET by any National level examination conducted by the central govt.department/agencies for admission to Ph.D and 2 years research experience in institutions, academics (colleges, Universities, including Deemed universities both public and private funded, institute of national importance) National Laboratories and NGOs etc. Kindly see the following office Memorandum for details (F.No.Edn.6/27/2014/HRD dt.13‐7‐15 and F.No.Agr.Edn.6/27/2014/HRD dt.9‐10‐15)
Desirable Qualification Experience of working knowledge in computer
NFSM/HDPS/IRM 30‐11‐2015 FN
Pay:‐ Rs.25,000/‐ + HRA 20% p.m.
(Reporting time 10AM to 10.30AM)
1. All the above engagement is temporary / contractual & carries no other allowances.
2. The Walk‐in‐interview will be held as detailed above at this Institute.
3. These temporary contractual appointment are for a specific period up to 31.3.2016 and co‐terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The RA/SRF/Project Assistant will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in CICR/ICAR.
4. The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualification as well as the desired qualification.
5. The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk in Interview.
6. Since all the above positions do not have status of regular employees they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL & 2 days RH, maternity / paternity leave as applicable.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk‐in‐Interview.
8. The Director, CICR, Nagpur reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
9. There will be a one hour written test on the date of Walk in‐ Interview.
10. Candidates without Provisional M.Sc/PG/Ph.D degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk in Interview.
Upper Age Limit: 35 years for men & 40 yrs for Women respectively, as on the date of interview. Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.