Venue: CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin
Date of interview: 13.11.2015 Time: 10.00 am
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the position of Jr . Research Fellow (on contractual basis) to work in the project “Food safety interventions for women in fishery based micro enterprises in coastal Kerala” Department of Science and Technology. The engagement of project will be up to May, 2016 / co-terminus with the scheme.
Jr.Research Fellow -1 post
1. Fellowship Rs.25000/- p.m + 20% HRA
MFSC/M.Sc in Industrial Fisheries /Microbiology (Candidates should have Bachelors Degree of 4/5 years and if 3 years Bachelors degree should have NET qualification.)
3. Age 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 10.30 am
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.