MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
PUNE – 411004
IN THE BIODIVERSITY & PALAEOBIOLOGY GROUP Particulars
1. Position/s & No. Junior Research Fellow (1) / Research Student ( if JRF not available)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code SERB-DST Sponsored Project ''Identification and characterization of kinetochore proteins of a devastating plant fungal pathogen Colletotrichum graminicola and their application in characterizing the centromeres in a genome-wide analysis.'' (SP-247) Period up to – 15.11.2018. Post Code: SP/247/JRF
3. Group/ Division Biodiversity & Palaeobiology Group
4. Qualifications Essential: M.Sc.1st Class in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Botany/ Life Sciences Desirable: CSIR-UGC NET or GATE Qualification with hands on experience in Molecular Biology Techniques
5. Monthly stipend Rs.25,000/- p.m. + HRA (JRF) Rs.23,000/- p.m. fixed (RS)
6. Age limit 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
7. Last date for receipt of application 20.12.2015
8. Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 23.12.2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
9. Date & time of Interview 06.01.2016 , 10:00 a.m.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, by 20.12.2015. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.