King's-HKU Joint PhD Scholarship 2016-17
- Open to residents of the following countries
Please note that:
- Be due to commence a full-time joint PhD programme run in collaboration between King’s College London and the University of Hong Kong during the 2016/17 academic year
- Have applied to King’s College London as the home institution
- Have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline (as outlined in the PGR Guidance Document attached below)
- The scholarship cannot commence prior to September/October 2016
- Students currently enrolled on a joint PhD programme are not eligible to apply
- The scholarship cannot be held on a part-time basis
- Applications for joint PhD programmes must be approved by both King’s College London and the University of Hong Kong before a formal offer can be made. As such, the process may take longer than for a single PhD programme. Students are able to apply for the scholarship whilst their application is being considered in order to meet the set deadline.
- If final acceptance has not been received by both institutions by the scholarship deadline, students must have at least obtained approval from the relevant faculty/department/division within King’s College London along with provisional agreement from a supervisor within the University of Hong Kong. Proof will be requested as part of the application process.
- Applicable subjects
Postgraduate & Graduate School Support
King's College London
Tel: 020 7848 4146/4568