Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati
Admissions to 5 year BS-MS Dual Degree Programme 2016
IISER ADMISSION 2016
To promote high quality scientific education, research and training, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, has set up seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati.
BS-MS Dual Degree Programme
It is a five year dual degree program for bright and motivated science students who have passed class XII. The program integrates classroom learning with research and provides ample scope for multidisciplinary interactions. The first two years of the program consist of core courses in basic sciences, the third and fourth years are dedicated to specialization in chosen science subjects and the fifth year includes a research project. The training during the program enables students to pursue a career in academia, R&D institutes and science based industries.
Admission to BS-MS Dual Degree Programme 2016
Admissions to all IISERs for the academic year 2016 will start soon.
- BS-MS students are eligible for either KVPY or INSPIRE scholarship based on continued academic performance, as per the norms of KVPY/Inspire scheme.
- Highly competent and motivated faculty in various disciplines with a passion for science
- Integrated undergraduate teaching with cutting edge research across disciplines
- Upcoming eco-friendly green campuses with appropriate infrastructure
- Library with online resources, books and research journals
- State of the art teaching and research facilities
- Sports and recreational facilities
- Hostel facility for all students
More Info : http://www.iiseradmission.in/