- Candidates having completed M.Sc. in Life Science related subjects with good skill in Bioinformatics or at least well versed in dealing with computational works should apply.
- Preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidate.
- The work on the project will be tried to convert to a Ph.D Programme.
- Fellowship: A consolidated amount of Rs10, 000 – 15,000 /month.
- Selected candidate will be appointed temporarily for a period of one year and extended after reviewing the performance.
- Interested candidate should send the CV to Dr. Susanta Pahari to the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- For further information: 9916482030
08 February 2016
Applications are invited for the post of a Project Fellow to work on the project “Discovery and development of novel biopharmaceuticals from the broad diversity of Snake Venoms”, granted by Vision Group of Science and Technology, Govt. of Karnataka.