CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MYSORE – 570 020, INDIA
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW ADVERTISEMENT
NO. REC.54/2016 (JRF) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (ONE) position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Transcriptional regulation of N-methyltransferase gene (throbromine synthase) involved in caffeine biosynthesis of Coffee sp” (GAP-0430) funded by the SERB, New Delhi tenable at the Department of PCBT, CSIRCFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
Essential Qualifications : First class M.Sc., in Science with specialization in Botany/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology with good academic records and should have been qualified for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or valid GATE qualification.
Emoluments : Consolidated Fellowship of `.12,000/- per month in case of fresh NET-LS qualified candidates and `.14,000/- per month for NET-LS qualified with two years research experience.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 09.03.2016 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
2. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
3. The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
4. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by SERB, New Delhi, for a maximum period up to 24.06.2016 and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
5. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. 6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Giridhar Parvatam, Principal Scientist & PI, PCBT Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: email@example.com) on or before 09.03.2016. Application format can be downloaded from the website. Applications received after the due date (i.e. 09.03.2016) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.