Walk-In-interview will be held on 22.03.2016 at 10.00 am at ICAR- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology(CIFT), Willingdon Island, CIFT Junction, Matsyapuri P.O. Cochin-682029, for the post of 1 (one) YOUNG PROFESSIONAL-1 purely on Contract basis for Short Term Technical manpower for Bio-Chemistry and Nutrition Division to carry out Animal experiments and for taking care of animals in the CPCSEA approved animal house for one year. Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements should come for interview with duly filled bio-data with full details of academic qualifications along with attested copies as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph. The details are as follows.
Name of Post
Minimum age will be 21 years and maximum 45 years as on 22.03.2016
Desirable: 1 year experience in Laboratory animal handling & care.
Preference will be given for candidates possessing certificate course completion in Laboratory animal handling & care.
Terms & Conditions
- Above position is purely temporary & time bound and may be terminated by the Competent Authority without assigning any reason.
- Registration will begin at 9.00 am and closed at 11.00 am.
- Candidate should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph and required self attested copies of all the certificates.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidate.
- Place of work will be at Cochin.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- The Directors decision will be final and binding in all respects.