School of Animal Biotechnology
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Ludhiana 141004 (Punjab)
Applications on plain paper are invited for the temporary post of one project fellow under the UGC funded research project as per details mentioned below.
“Polymorphism Screening and Association Studies ofCXCR genes with udder health and milk production in Buffalo breeds of Northern India”
Project Fellow- 01 post
Rs. 14000 per month consolidated
1. B.V.Sc. & AH/B.V.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in any relevant branch of Life Sciences/Biological Sciences with at least second class.
2. M.V.Sc./PhD in Animal Biotechnology/Vety. Biotechnology/Vety. Biochemistry/Vety. Microbiology/Molecular Biology & Biotechnology /or M.Sc./PhD in Animal Biotechnology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Medical Microbiology or any other relevant branch of Life Science/Biological Sciences with at least 55% marks. Preference will be given to the candidates with research experience.
3. Candidate should have cleared metric level Punjabi examination. The candidates without knowledge of Punjabi may be considered/appointed provided no suitably qualified/experienced candidate with knowledge of Punjabi is available.
4. Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in molecular biological and immunological techniques.
5. Ph.D students of School of Animal Biotechnology who have cleared their comprehensive examination and whose research work is related to this project are also eligible to apply.
1. Research duties according to the objectives of the project.
2. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the PI.
The eligible candidates should send an application and a brief bio-data mentioning their qualifications and experience (on A4 size paper). The applications should carry attested copies of the certificates and a recent passport size photograph. The applications complete in all respects should reach this office by 18-04-2016. The candidates should have to appear for an interview on 21st April, 2016 (Thursday) at 11:00 am in the office of the undersigned. The candidates should also bring their original certificates with them for verification. No separate interview letter will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and subject to termination with the completion of the project.