ICAR – Indian Insititute of Seed Science
Post- Kushmaur, Mau-275103 (U.P.)
Phone -0547-2530386, 0547-2530326 (fax), Email – email@example.com
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-In-Interview to be held on 28.06.2016.starting from 10.00 A.M. at ICAR-Indian Institute of Seed Science, Mau for the following vacancies purely on temporary basis:
01. “Role of potential microorganisms in the seed and crop health of rice, wheat and mustard”
Senior research Fellow
Post Graduate Degree in Plant Pathology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany (preferably plant pathology/ Microbiology) with 04 year’s/05 year’s Bachelor degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 03 years Bachelor’s degree and 02 year’s Master’s degree should have NET/Ph.D as mentioned in the O.M. SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.
Published research papers, research experience in the area of Biocontrol, molecular works, good working knowledge of computer.
Rs. 25,000/- month for 1st and 2nd year Rs. 28,000/- month for 3rd year
Interested candidates may also appear before the selection committee along with their bio-data, photograph, original mark-sheet and certificates and selfattested copies of mark-sheet and certificates.
1. Selection will be held under sub-scheme “Application of Micro-organisms in Agriculture and Allied sectors”.
2. The place of posting will be Indian Institute of Seed Science, Mau.
3. The service of the appointed candidate will be terminated automatically after the expiry of the project or completion of the period of appointment indicated in
the after, whichever is earlier and the candidate will have no legal right, whatsoever, for further absorption/re-employment in concerned project/IISS/ICAR.
4. Candidate should bring all the relevant documents, certificates, mark-sheets in original for verification at the time of interview.
5. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
6. The offer is purely on contract basis and co-terminus with the project with no provision for regularization.
7. Canvassing in any form will be considered as disqualification.
8. The number of positions can be increased or decreased as per requirement by the competent authority.