JRF position Interview on 29th August, 2016 at 11:00 am
Walk-in Interview for the position of JRF in a RGYI/DBT -sponsored project “Modulation of TLR5 mediated T regulatory functions in cholera vaccine reactogenicity.” with Dr. Reena Rajput, Asst. Professor, Immunology lab., Department of Human Health and Diseases, IIAR.
Position : JRF (One post)
Salary : 12,000 per month ( + 10% HRA )
Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Zoology/Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or M. Pharm. (Biotechnology) with minimum 55% marks. Age limit as per government rule.
Candidates having CSIR-NET/GATE will be preferred.
Desirable qualification: Candidates should have good knowledge of immunology, molecular & cell biology. Experience in animal Cell Culture and immunological techniques is desirable.
How to apply: Interested candidate can send only hard copy of application in prescribed format with all certificates & mark sheets.
2. Pass port size photograph
3. Fathers name
4. Date of birth
9. Telephone / mobile no.
11. Academic qualifications
Name of examination Year of passing, Board/University Percentage Remark
12. NET-LS/GATE/ Research Experience:
13. Long term goal:
Complete application should be reach by E-mail to Dr. Reena Rajput (Email- firstname.lastname@example.org), Immunology lab, Indian Institute of Advanced Research, Koba Institutional Area, Koba, Gandhinagar-382 007 last by 26th August, 2016.
1. The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis till the duration of the project.
2. It is not an appointment with the institute and will not confer any right to the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
3. The appointment will be initially for a period of three months and extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and is co-terminus with the project.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangement for their stay.
Dr. Reena Rajput,
Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR),
University of IAR,
The Puri Foundation for Education in India,
Koba Institutional Area,
Gandhinagar- 382 007,
Contact no. 079-30514252/253