06 April 2017
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Takyelpat, Imphal – 795001, Manipur (India)
ADVERTISEMENT NO.AP/133 /133 29th March, 2017
Project “Quantifying the microbial risk in protein-rich fermented foods of Manipur to identify the critical control points and development of LAMP based rapid diagnosis kit for major foodborne pathogens” under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Govt. of India.
Senior Research Fellow 01 (one)
28,000/- per month + 10% HRA
Three years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Life Science or any other relevant discipline with NET qualification + 2 years research experience.
Candidates with experience of working with foodborne pathogens and LAMP (Loop mediated isothermal amplification) based analysis are desirable.
01. The above positions are purely temporary and co- terminus with the project. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal, RCIBSD, Sikkim or DBT, New Delhi.
02. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
03. The upper age limit for Senior Research Fellow shall be 35 years.
04. Name of the project and applied position should be clearly written on front of the envelope containing application form in BLOCK LETTERS.
05. Application form should accompany educational certificate and mark sheet along with birth certificate.
06. Candidates must apply in the prescribed format.
07. The selected candidate is encouraged to register for Ph.D as per IBSD guidelines.
08. Last date of submission of application is 30 days from publication of the advertisement.
09. Application should reach to the Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat, Imphal – 795001, Manipur. The soft copy of the application can be send to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and the hard copy should also be sent by post/submit personally.
Don't forget to mention helpBIOTECH when you Apply